Mon, 27 Mar|
Raising a bilingual child
- gain confidence in your journey as the parent of a bilingual child - learn about the different types of bilingualism - Get tips you can implement straight away - create an actionnable plan for how bilingualism will work in your household.
Time & Location
27 Mar 2023, 21:00 – 22:00
About the Event
Would you like to:
- gain confidence in your journey as the parent of a bilingual child
- learn about the different types of bilingualism
- Get tips you can implement straight away
- create an actionnable plan for how bilingualism will work in your household.
Bilingualism in children has countless benefits, from increased cognitive flexibility and creativity to better job opportunities and cultural understanding later in life. Our workshop will provide you with the knowledge and tools to help your child develop fluency in two languages.
Led by a bilingual speech and language therapist, our workshop will cover everything from language acquisition and language development to strategies for maintaining a consistent bilingual environment at home. You'll leave with a deeper understanding of how to support your child's language development, as well as practical tips and activities for incorporating a second language into your daily routines.
Sign up for our workshop today and start unlocking the full potential of your child's linguistic abilities.
- Ticket type
There are two ticket prices. If you are a dual income family, or life is 'comfortable', the 'regular' ticket is for you. If you are a single income family, or cannot currently afford the regular ticket, then please purchase the lower priced ticket.PriceFrom €10.00 to €15.00
- Regular (household)€15.00
+€0.38 service fee+€0.38 service fee
- Reduced price (household)€10.00
+€0.25 service fee+€0.25 service fee